This video is a response to Naked Apes recent appearance on the drunken peasants podcast, where I address what I thought to be TJ and friends greatest misunderstandings of economics. That being models, the scientific method and the epistemology of economics.
Ideas discussed in this video:
– The difference between methods used in history and those used in economics
– What the basics required for constructing an economic theory
– Basic economic laws such as supply and demand
– The minimum wage and its relation to supply and demand
– Real economic data collected and reviewed by actual economists that contradicts the amazing atheist’s position.